Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Well, that IS the final straw - I was resisting buying espadrilles, although I adore them. And that sound you just heard? My resistance breaking. I need espadrilles this summer, no question.

jenacious

New in Town
i was able to find some cute vintagey shoes on amazon by Not Rated. The "tap dancer" especially. not too expensive, and for the size of the heel, actually very comfy, but then again, i sit at a desk all day. [huh]

fortworthgal said:
I saw these at lunchtime today in Target.

41R1yyJXj-L._AA260_.jpg

http://www.target.com/Merona-Earlin...frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k:earline&page=1

Also in black & white:
417l9tFHYJL._AA260_.jpg

http://www.target.com/Merona-Earlin...frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k:earline&page=1

They had quite a few different styles & colors of espadrille wedges, too. They also had some that look very, very similar to the Keds wedges.

I may need to stop looking at this thread. I have NO money to spend on any more shoes. I am an addict!!!:eek:

miss_killin

Familiar Face
Oh yes you are! Those Rocca T Strap Pumps are gorgeous! My boyfriend would kill me. Although while he's not talking to me I could snuggle up to my new shoes ;)

jenacious

New in Town
those shoes are too amazing. and my purse is too empty. actually, it's one of the reasons i had to stop working at macy's. i couldn't afford any more shoes.

lazydaisyltd

One of the Regulars
Inky said:
I really need to block this thread! I love these and am A). Grateful they are five inch heels I will never ever wear again and B). Broke.

508077_fpx.tif

----running screaming out of the room ENABLERS ENABLERS! :eek:
What Inky said! I love shoes--probably too much! I need to just wear what I have and NOT plot out any new shoe purchases. (That being said...those are SO CUTE!)

miss_smith

One of the Regulars
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
:eek: PAYLESS??!!!!! Must buy....
EDIT: oops, scrolled too fast, those aren't at payless at all.... ;)

No, sorry, if you double check my post those were Zappos (if they were from Payless I would already have a pair!)

Medvssa

One of the Regulars
maybelaughter said:
Tinseltown said:
Has anyone bought the Dollie Day shoes? How are they??

United enabling ladies of this thread... I got these two pairs today! I am branching off black, scary! I got the Tiny Tots in golden :)p) and the Dollie Day in cream/golden (apparently they are part of some sort of "Vintage" collection). I love them!! :D they are both very comfortable too, and really look great on, I'll post pictures tomorrow when there is decent light ;)

I am reaaally tempted to get them in more colours lol it wouldn't be the first time this happens with Office shoes :eek:

Blondie

Practically Family
:eusa_clap Hey Miss MedVssa,
cannot wait to see the gold ones on you, i keep looking at them but can't decide, so will be great to see them on someone !
Will get a clearer idea of how they look, are they comfortable ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters