Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

birdiepie

New in Town
LadyDeWinter said:
Has anybody ever ordered at this shop? I like the Nell Oxfords. I have been thinking of buying a pair of those.

http://custom-made.reproduction-vintage-shoes.com/page1.html

I've ordered from that company and I cannot recommend them due to their customer service. A couple years ago they were owned by someone else (the company was then called "lorians") and was recommended to me by several people. When I ordered from them under their new owner, I was a little wary since she seemed a little disorganized in her emails, but I gave it a shot anyway. Unfortunately, not only did my shoes arrive much later than the quoted time, they were also made in the wrong style! Additionally I had to exchange emails with her for close to a month before I could be refunded!

It's a shame since they offer such lovely looking shoes.

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
custom-made reproduction shoes

Hello birdiepie

Thank you for your answer. I ordered a pair of shoes and they never arrived. After a while I complained and she promised me a refund. And I had to change many more e-mails before I finally receiced the refund.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Wicked Cute Vamps

3832-281951-d.jpg

As seen at Manolo's Shoe Blog. Superfantastic! :arated:

Superexpensive! :eek:

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
artdecodame said:
Ooh. Speaking of repro heels, I found these cuties on Zappos:

violetsuede.jpg

drscholls.jpg

:D
I tried both of these pairs of shoes on at a local shoe store. SSSooooo comfortable and even cuter in person. The first pair will be bought soon, I'm on a bit of a shoe moretorium right now. The second pair, although comfortable, was a bit too high for me. But, they are both great pairs of shoes. Also a good thing to note, they are really well made, so they are worth every penny. The seams are all incredibly strong, and the soles are rubber and very flexible. So glad to see more vintagey shoes being released this fall. Now if only they would design some cute suits with fitted jackets and peplums:)

artdecodame

One of the Regulars
Rebecca D said:
If I wore anything higher than a 2" heal, I think these would be mine - also on Zappos

3832-301597-d.jpg

Ahh, those are cute, too! I don't mind higher heels as long as they aren't those awful stiletto things. Scary! :eek:

Rebecca D

One of the Regulars
Arent' they gorgeous? I really wanted them to be lower, but alas...they weren't meant to be.

I'm the clumsiest person on the face of the earth and I have back problems, so anything higher than a 2" heel and my day is ruined.

Daisy Buchanan

Argh, Bella, I'm so mad. When I tried on those shoes at the local shoe store I thought it be best to write down the brand and style name/number so I could try to get them for a little less money on line. I lost the piece of paper with that important information on it! I'm so mad. This is what I get for changing pocketbooks and forgetting to transfer my oh so handy moleskin notebook. If I had written the infor in their, it would have never been lost.
So, if anyone else has links to the page on Zappos where those cute shoes are, it'd be greatly appreciated. Also, I'd like to know the brand name, just so I can do a little research on the brand.

Daisy Buchanan

Barbigirl

Practically Family
I have made a point to avoid entertaining my shoe fetish looking at shoes on the internet. Now I am ruined, just one look and I can't stop clicking to the next beautiful pair.

Hello, my name is Barbi and I can't stop buying shoes.

Daisy Buchanan

I was just browsing the PinUp Girl website and came across these sandals

I know, these are summer shoes, but I just thought they were so cute. The name is great too, "The Carmen Miranda Shoe", how could we resist.
Well PinUp Girl Clothing has a cute selection of vintage inspired shoes. Most of them have very high heels, which means I won't be getting any. But, thought I'd post the link and the picture for you ladies. There are a few other pairs on this site that are cute. I didn't post pictures of them all for you, but the above link shows them all on one page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner