Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

David Reeves Bespoke and The Last Pilot

David Reeves

New in Town
Hello Everyone, some of you may know me from a couple of other forums.

I recently set up my own Blog and last night posted about a new project of mine that I thought a few people here would be interested in. I emailed Scott about it and he encouraged me to post.

THE LAST PILOT:

5556769481_7452b841c4.jpg
[/url]me 91 by davidreeves1979, on Flickr[/IMG]

You can check out more information on my blog here:

http://davidreevesbespoke.wordpress.com/2011/04/02/the-last-pilot/

Best,

Dave.

billyspew

One Too Many
Hello Everyone, some of you may know me from a couple of other forums.

I recently set up my own Blog and last night posted about a new project of mine that I thought a few people here would be interested in. I emailed Scott about it and he encouraged me to post.

THE LAST PILOT:

5556769481_7452b841c4.jpg
[/url]me 91 by davidreeves1979, on Flickr[/IMG]

You can check out more information on my blog here:

http://davidreevesbespoke.wordpress.com/2011/04/02/the-last-pilot/

Best,

Dave.

I want it already, though not sure I could afford it!

David Reeves

New in Town
Its going to get even better, the interior details are going to be very interesting. We are even thinking about a concealed pocket containing a gold wafer for bribery, escape and evasion.

A custom coat like this Starts at $2500 although the one with the wafer will be a bit more, then again you can always cash it in.

David Reeves

New in Town
Thank you Scot,

The idea was to take inspiration from a lot of elements but some of the other pieces we are working on will be more source or period specific. We wont be in the business of reproducing vintage clothing for the last pilot though. In terms of cut, cloth and to a degree the style its very much a modern brand, just influenced creatively by military clothing form the first half of the 20th century.

Having said all that for private custom clients we would be very happy to make anything for them through David Reeves bespoke. High end ladies tailoring is something is also available.

Last pilot is working on shirts and lighter jackets especially with a desert theme. If anyone has anysuggestions for source material or something they would like to see let me know by posting or PM.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic