Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Death Hunt (1981)

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Death Hunt has got to be one of my favorite Lee Marvin Charles Bronson films ever. It has a lot of classic clothing guns and aircraft. My favorite part is when Bronson character, Albert Johnson, is holed up in the cabin, he has the floor dug out to be lower & thus avoids getting shot up. After all the shooting is done, they send one guy in, as he kicks the door open there is Bronson lying on the dug out floor with a shot gun. The guy is stunned for a moment and Bronson utters one word, "Welcome.", before blasting the guy with the shot gun. Classic!
What's funny, is when I saw this back in high school, I went & got a haircut like Lee Marvin's. Of course that faded like all things and now I find myself going back to that style of haircut for myself. Go figure.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082247/

B0006GQMC8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

deathhunt560.jpg

4477chasseamort281.jpg

81L0007_lg_1_Lee-Marvin.jpg

I hope this gets a re-release on DVD some time soon.
What are your thought?

Cheers!

Dan

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Great movie, always loved the flying seens, of course! Hard to believe, the studios had trouble figuring out how to cast Bronson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot