Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

December hat/clothes sell-off

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Dinerman, first off, some fantastic stuff you have up! Also, I am curious to know how you photographed your items. It looks so much neater and more professional than how I photograph my hats. Were they professionally done?

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Dinerman, first off, some fantastic stuff you have up! Also, I am curious to know how you photographed your items. It looks so much neater and more professional than how I photograph my hats. Were they professionally done?

Thanks!
My dad's a professional photographer, so we've got all the cameras backgrounds and lights already set up.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I did just list it. And according to my ebay it's still listed, but none of the three peacoats I listed are showing up in either the WWII uniforms category or the '30s mens clothes category. So something must be wrong on ebay's end. I'll pull them and try to relist tomorrow- hopefully it'll work better.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Cookie- inside of the specs seems to measure 12-3/4". I wear a 12B and they fit, other than being too wide.

Sleeved Waistcoat size 40
IMG_4124.jpg

Size 7 Stetson No. 1 Quality
IMG_3536.jpg

Stetson Boss of the Plains
IMG_3627.jpg

7-1/4 Stetson Select homburg
IMG_3807.jpg

1940s 7-1/8 Royal Stetson
IMG_3869.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics