Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dehen 1920

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16736

Three of their items can be found here: http://www.benchandloom.com/

The two-tone Club Quarter Zip sweater is unbelievable. Very stout and authentic.

Dehen sells this identical sweater with the Indian logo at www.gasolinecowboys.com. Same price too last I checked.

The Authentic Shawl Collar Cardigan by Centralia Knitting is a winner too. I contacted them because I want to buy one of their original, vintage sweaters shown on their website, but I don't know where!

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
my search for an authentic as possible 1920s - 1930s shawl collar cardigan has lead to this one by Dehen 1920:

dehen_1920_shawl.jpg

has anybody bought one ? care to offer a review ??

apparently 3 pounds of wool are used per cardigan.

Last edited:

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh well...Here it is. Just read about this brand in a german "heritage" magazine. But of course the Fedora Lounge already got it covered. Any more reviews and pictures?

cordwangler

One of the Regulars
Sure, it's not cheap. No good clothing is, unless you search for reasonably-priced old gear. Check out the price of the high-quality wool and thread they use. Check out how much it costs to employ adults in the US to make a garment. Then add costs of gas, oil, taxes. Etc.

D

Deleted member 16736

Customer service is A+. I only wish they would add some cool zip cardigans. Also, their varsity jacket is too long in the body, but that's my pet peeve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael