Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick

adamjaskie

One of the Regulars
His current... transgressions notwithstanding, I think he should be arrested for this:

Kwame_Kilpatrick.jpg

What do you all think?

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
He's no Willie Brown, former Mayor of San Francisco... Brown devoted about 6 pages to style in his new autobiography. He also professed his love of $6,000 Brioni suits. My kinda guy.

Former_Mayor_Willie_Brown.jpg

As for the suit with the baseball cap, maybe Kwame was at a rally for a local team. It would make sense that he would thrown it on after someone gave it to him.

KObalto

One of the Regulars
Brian Sheridan said:
He's no Willie Brown, former Mayor of San Francisco... Brown devoted about 6 pages to style in his new autobiography. He also professed his love of $6,000 Brioni suits. My kinda guy.

Former_Mayor_Willie_Brown.jpg

As for the suit with the baseball cap, maybe Kwame was at a rally for a local team. It would make sense that he would thrown it on after someone gave it to him.
Willie Brown is a great dresser. As to Kwame, that does not appear to be a Tigers cap and the suit itself is fugly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy