Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dita Von Teese

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
I love this look on Dita, casual and elegant at the same time.
dita-von-teese-pilates-class-kitson.jpg

crwritt

One Too Many
Heather said:
I agree!:eusa_clap
I just bought some toile fabric to make a summer dress. Mine might not have such a full skirt (and is an aqua and brown print) and I'm not so young and pretty as Dita, but her dress is a bit inspiring.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
^Ooo I think is so hot that she's 11 years his senior! Him being a french aristocrat only makes it better. Dita, your taste is divine! :eusa_clap

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Saw her at the Santa Monica Vintage Expo today. As our group was heading to the door, she opened it and walked in. She had on a 50s turquoise dress with a white cardie and sunglasses.

My friend was all, "Do you know who that was!?"
I was all, "Yeah, calm down."

LD

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I love Dita - she's one of my fashion icons. I love the way she mixes modern designer pieces with vintage, for a really classic style. It isn't decade specific, but it comes off fantastic.

I started a thread on her style/fashion on another forum I participate in, and someone else over there made this same comment.

I think Dita comes off as intelligent and well-spoken, but I do see where you are coming from. All she talks about is appearance. But, Dita's appearance is her job, her livelihood, her paycheck. I think it is what she is best known for, and she's aware of that. So, I do agree with what you're saying, but I don't think that's all there is to her.

I have to say I'm thankful she isn't one of those celebrities constantly spewing a political or social agenda.

Sylvanrealm said:
Am I the only one to think she sounds vacuous? Really, if you read some of her interviews, you'd think that lovely clothing is all there is to the woman...

JustJared.com always has the newest photos of her:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photos/dita-von-teese/

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
I've been oohing and aahing over that vanity pic ever since she posted it today; I have way too much fun trying to identify all of the products. She seems to love Guerlain as much as I do!

Berlin

Practically Family
I've never been into Dita much, but I must confess that it's always a pleasure to see what she's wearing tho I think she really went bad on this outfit:

1857737_10.jpg

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Lusti Weather said:
I've been oohing and aahing over that vanity pic ever since she posted it today;

A feast for the eyes! ;) I love her Art Deco bookcase as well - she has so many beautiful things.....*sigh*

Berlin said:
I've never been into Dita much, but I must confess that it's always a pleasure to see what she's wearing tho I think she really went bad on this outfit:

1857737_10.jpg

What on earth is going on there?!!!!! Awful outfit - I don't know where to start on that one. Just goes to show that even people who get it right pretty much every time can also get it terribly wrong on occasion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails