Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you use your wind trolley?

Do you use your wind trolley?

• Total voters

APP Adrian

A-List Customer
Well, yeah, but wind changes direction, and you can't always be facing it. I find myself, especially when out walking in an open area, changing the tile of my head to match the wind direction. I might tilt my head down at one point, then find myself looking up at another. That's all I was saying/asking.

I just got my first felt this summer, I haven't experienced any strong winds yet.

I still have my ushanka when it gets really windy. Until so, black ear bags and my FED IV should suffice.

photogravity

One of the Regulars
Amen to the "cocking head"comment.

Many times when I hear someone say amen, I think of Ferlinghetti's Last Prayer (or is it Loud Prayer?) which he recited on The Last Waltz. Cracks me up.

Let us pray:
Our father whose art’s in heaven
Hollow be thy name
Unless things change
Thy wigdom come and gone
Thy will will be undone
On earth, as it isn’t heaven
Give us this day our daily dread
At least three times a day
And forgive us our trespasses
On love’s territory
For thine is the wigdom and power and glory
Oh, man​

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Well, yeah, but wind changes direction, and you can't always be facing it. I find myself, especially when out walking in an open area, changing the tile of my head to match the wind direction. I might tilt my head down at one point, then find myself looking up at another. That's all I was saying/asking.

I do the same thing... to keep my hair from getting messed up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff