Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anyone know if these are worth anything? Thomas Begg and Moe Penn?

03SVTCobra

New in Town
These were my Grandpas. I have had them for a while and am not sure if they are worth trying to sell.

tommyK

One Too Many
Age, make and model, size, wider brims and taller crowns all factor into what makes a hat worth more or less. Of course they're worth something.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Easy now, Moon. Give the rest of us a chance.

I'll give ya $10 for the pair. :D

In all seriousness, though, try to provide the information Tommy noted above. It'll go a long way in helping to determine the worth of the hats.

Gotta admit I like the look of the lighter one, though I'm sure many can say the same. Haven't had a chance to own a Disney yet.

03SVTCobra

New in Town
Begg
7 1/2
Says VIA Romagna Coronation on one side and A Thomas Begg Original on the other side inside the hat. The box doesnt have any info on it
Moe Penn
Says Hand Blocked 7 1-2
One side says Moe Penn Brooklyn - New York and other side says Stuart. Inside the top says The Stuart. Nothing on the box of this one either.
Is there away to tell the year of them?

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Id love the Moe Penn,. They were a local chain that is no longer around since the 1990's. PM me about the price ..

Steven

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
That Moe Penn hat is nice except for the bottom stain. The big size will make it sell easier. The staim might come out with a little cleaning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner