Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dorfman Pacific - That Bad?

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
J.T.Marcus said:
Your wool Dobbs is probably quite stiff. The DP will be softer. If you get a fur DP, it will be even softer and smoother. :)

Thanks, Mr. Marcus. Believe it or not, I kind of like how stiff my Dobbs is. But I could deal with a softer hat.

-Dave

JerseyJones

Vendor
First off, good for you for returning fire. This chump earned it.

Second, I don't care what your hat is, if it makes you happy and means something to you, that's enough. More than enough.

Stand tall !
Ken

Abyss

Familiar Face
I picked up a Dorfman Pacific oilskin outback hat at a gunshow several years ago, before I knew anything about hats. It was ten dollars and a little bit too big. It was only just recently I learned about putting spacers behind the sweatband, heh.

It performs wonderfully and has kept thorns away from my head and the sun away from my face and the rain off of my face. The only problem is that it is black, and I am rather warm blooded, so come summer I don't know if I'll be able to stand how warm the hat can get... still a good hat. I whack the wide brim on doorframes, though. Still gotta get used to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR