Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Double Helix Works Deviant

deezy310

New in Town
Anybody here have a double helix deviant jacket? Just ordered mine and wanted to know everyone's .$2 about the jacket. How's the sizing, leather, inner, over quality? Super excited - but shipping takes 40 days =(.

What's everyone's take?!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
There is a good search function you can utilize to find comments. There are opinions on dhw peppered throughout various threads. As i recall some good some not so much.

BigPond

Familiar Face
From Double Helix directly. Great customer service - and they also altered the sleeve for me for free.
Ah ha, that’s what I suspected. I’m planning the same. Did you ask them to alter a pattern or did they solicit for sizing?

Konrad Seifert

New in Town
Anybody here have a double helix deviant jacket? Just ordered mine and wanted to know everyone's .$2 about the jacket. How's the sizing, leather, inner, over quality? Super excited - but shipping takes 40 days =(.

What's everyone's take?!
Have you received the jacket yet? I would love to hear your opinion once you have worn it a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner