Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman B-3: 1937 S.F.A.D. Merino Fleece - Size 44R

nabottle

A-List Customer
I'm going to list this Eastman B-3 SFAD in a size 44 and a Filson Lined Mackinaw Wool Packer in a size Medium from Winter of 2019/2020. It's the Mostly grey with red plaid pattern. I bought the Filson brand new in January 2020 and it has never been worn out of my Florida home. I've tried it on twice and thats it. The Eastman is in basically new condition. I'm the second owner and I've tried it on 3 times in my home. I've never worn its outside. The original owner also lived in Florida. He sold it to me in the linen garment bag he had kept it in and I will be sending that along with th B3. I will be listing both of these here and on Ebay next week. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. For those of you looking for an older production model of the Eastman, I don't know the exact year of manufacture, but I don't believe it's one of the older models which have a different type of shearling look and texture.

I haven't had a lot of time to take photos, but here are a few for you. I do prefer PayPal F&F for payment. Contact me if you'd like info or additional photos. I do plan on taking several more & better photos when I have a little more time.

I'm asking $1700 US for the Eastman B-3 and $750 US for the Filson. Both prices include shipping within the Continental US. I don't really have experience shipping to other countries, but I have no problem doing that as long as the extra shipping costs are figured in to those prices. I'm not really looking for trades...........but.........like many of you, I'm always looking for possibilities.

Thanks for looking at these jackets, gentlemen.

IMG_6566.jpeg
IMG_6568.jpeg
IMG_6570.jpeg
IMG_6569.jpeg
IMG_6571.jpeg
IMG_6572.jpeg
IMG_6573.jpeg
IMG_6574.jpeg
IMG_6575.jpeg

Last edited:

nabottle

A-List Customer
The Filson has sold.

I'm listing these jackets on Ebay today. I have more photos available, if you'd like any. Let me know if you need specific photos or if you have any questions at all. I will sell these jackets, so if you'd like to make me an offer.....fire away.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points