Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Luftwaffe – 44

Kunja

Practically Family
Eastman Luftwaffe with the older label in size 44, but it fits slightly bigger. This is a great quality leather jacket with lots of attention to details. Lovely graining on the black horsehide. One piece back, quality Riri zippers, interior pocket, zipped cuffs, buckled waist. The lining is a soft blue moleskin and is very comfortable.

This one is about a size too too big for me, and that is the only reason I am selling it. I’m 6 feet/180 and typically best wear a 42.

No odors, damage or issues of any kind. It feels almost new to me and although I’m the second owner I’ve only worn it out and about once.

See photos for measurements.

$575 delivered in the US, PPFF.

Thanks for looking and questions welcomed.
eastman-luftwaffe-kunja-1.jpg
eastman-luftwaffe-kunja-2.jpg
eastman-luftwaffe-kunja-3.jpg
eastman-luftwaffe-kunja-4.jpg
eastman-luftwaffe-kunja-5.jpg
eastman-luftwaffe-kunja-6.jpg
eastman-luftwaffe-kunja-7.jpg
eastman-luftwaffe-kunja-8.jpg
eastman-luftwaffe-kunja-9.jpg

Last edited:

ES335

One of the Regulars
Eastman Luftwaffe with the older label in size 44, but it fits slightly bigger. This is a great quality leather jacket with lots of attention to details. Lovely graining on the black horsehide. One piece back, quality Riri zippers, interior pocket, zipped cuffs, buckled waist. The lining is a soft blue moleskin and is very comfortable.

This one is about a size too too big for me, and that is the only reason I am selling it. I’m 6 feet/180 and typically best wear a 42.

No odors, damage or issues of any kind. It feels almost new to me and although I’m the second owner I’ve only worn it out and about once.

See photos for measurements.

$575 delivered in the US, PPFF.

Thanks for looking and questions welcomed.
View attachment 367644 View attachment 367645 View attachment 367646 View attachment 367647 View attachment 367648 View attachment 367649 View attachment 367650 View attachment 367651 View attachment 367652
I have a 44 too, it's my favorite jacket and at price an absolute steal! GLWTS!

JM7

One of the Regulars
I will buy it on Friday if it’s still avail. I have funds on hold from PayPal until then. It looks like it fits you good tho. Hopefully it’s still up for sale on Friday

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
As the previous owner, I'd just like to say, hats off to you for the quick sale. I was in disbelief how long it took me to find a buyer for such an incredible jacket when I was selling it. If I remember correctly, I had it listed for almost 2 months. Your photography does such a great job of capturing the grain of the leather that that had to be a factor. I think the new owner is going to be very pleased when it arrives!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot