Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Roadstar Crosszip Sz. 38

Powerband

Practically Family
I purchased this beautiful Eastman Roadstar horsehide brand new this year. It was worn in a large rotation of jackets for one season, so it has barely begun breaking in.

I read in a thread here that the horsehide that Eastman uses for this jacket achieves creases and rolls remarkably quickly, making it look time-worn but is in fact still new… and that has been exactly my experience with this jacket. The lining is still in EXCELLENT (like new) condition, the leather still rich and rigid, yet inherently pliable. Absolutely no scent of any kind (I asked my wife and daughter, whose noses are ultra sensitive). Jacket is less than a year old, rotated with many other jackets.

Included are the original Eastman dice and skull leather patch that can be installed on the zippers, should you chose.

Measurements taken just now, laid flat (no tugging):

Pit-2-Pit: 21.5
Shoulders: 18.5
Sleeves: 23.25 to 23.50
Back 23.75
Sweep 18

$725 —> $695 and I ship USPS Priority to your front door.

Pics taken just now:

IMG_5607.jpeg

IMG_5608.jpeg

IMG_5608.jpeg

IMG_5610.jpeg

IMG_5611.jpeg

I’ve done numerous successful deals here. Please message me here or email me at (remove spaces): Leansaloon @ me . com

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_5608.jpeg
    IMG_5608.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Powerband

Practically Family
Dynamite seller. His prices are insanely low. Don’t get caught sleeping. This won’t last.

Thank you for the kind words, as always! To truly live up to this image, I’ll drop the price to $695!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner