Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Roughwear 27752 sizing concern

usdiver

New in Town
Andrew, Thanks for answering this one... Greg, sorry for the delay but been off radar for a bit. It's a bit pricey, but you won't regret it... I've seen them on Ebay but you don't know how it's going to fit you... My only recommendation is don't go for the time worn option... it's ok to have it but for the price difference, I think you may as well break it in naturally, plus, you can't get any more original looking than being naturally broken in... Just my thoughts.

CBI

One Too Many
The jacket looks great. Yes, the pants are the issue but really nothing to worry about. I almost always wear A-2's with mid or high waist pants or, if spending the day outside, with suspenders (this gives you the high waist)! If you are looking for "chinos" try a place like At The Front, What Price Glory or WWII Impressions. These are online stores that sell WWII era repo uniforms. You can buy some great field pants (chinos/khakis) for a reasonable price that are mid/high waist. They look great and perfect for A-2 wear. The only high waisted jeans that seem to be available are the very expensive Levis Vintage Collection jeans. This is where the suspenders come in so you don't spend $200-300 on jeans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm