Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EDDIE BAUER: LEATHER AVIATOR JACKET WITH SHEARLING COLLAR: TIMELESS STYLE: SIZE XL

Big Steve

A-List Customer
EDDIE BAUER: LEATHER AVIATOR JACKET WITH SHEARLING COLLAR: TIMELESS STYLE: SIZE XL

250 - Payment via PayPal. FREE shipping in CONUS. Will ship internationally, however buyer will be responsible for covering shipping expenses.

For consideration is one ruggedly handsome and timeless Leather classic from Eddie Bauer. This Bomber/Aviation inspired jacket is sure to be a welcome addition to a wide variety of wardrobes and collections. The jacket is well wearing and is made of a durable, smooth, yet supple leather and will only look better as it ages. As you can see from the pictures its already begun taking on a gorgeous patina that only leather can. This is a nicely sized jacket and doesn’t wear overly big, nor chest crushingly tight. And with the side adjusters, you can customize the size to your preference.

The only reason I’m selling this piece is I’m in the middle of downsizing some of my personal wardrobe and its time for this to move along to someone who will appreciate the jacket and wear it with pride. I purchased this new, wore a handful of times and always kept it hung and in a climate controlled environment when not in use. The details as best I could surmise are as follows:

• Eddie Bauer Bomber/Aviation Style Jacket
  • Sized XL
  • 100 % Leather Outer
  • 100% Shearling Collar (detachable)
  • 100% Polyester lining for added warmth and comfort
  • Shoulder Cuff to end of sleeve: 26 ½ inches
  • Length of Jacket (Nape of neck to bottom) 28 ¼ inches
  • Chest is about 48-50 (how a basic to fitted XL would fit)
  • Side Buckle Adjusters
  • Shearling Collar Adjusters

Please review the pictures for additional detail, and thanks for looking.

20190111_123447_resized.jpg
20190111_123555_resized.jpg
20190111_123613_resized.jpg
20190111_123745_resized.jpg
20190111_123827_resized.jpg
20190111_123958_resized.jpg
20190111_124158_resized.jpg
20190111_124240_resized.jpg
Eddie Bauer Flight Jacket.jpg

Erebus

New in Town
It's a beauty, and it just so happens I've been looking for something exactly like it! Please check your PM's when can, Big Steve. I PROMISE it's going to a good home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB