Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eddie Bauer

Lou

One of the Regulars
Trotsky said:
I have thrifted a few of the shirts, and have one or two in the closest and frankly, they fit like tents. All are XL and not only are the collars HUGE but the rest of the shirt balloons out terribly. They fit more like other brands XXL, sad too as I like the stuff, just not the fit.
Exactly! I stopped in an EB factory store yesterday and liked the looks of their polo shirts, until I unfolded one and saw how wide it was. A mannequin had a T-shirt with lots of fabric bunched up in the back so it would look like a good fit.

HodgePodge

One of the Regulars
Lou said:
Exactly! I stopped in an EB factory store yesterday and liked the looks of their polo shirts, until I unfolded one and saw how wide it was. A mannequin had a T-shirt with lots of fabric bunched up in the back so it would look like a good fit.

It seems like every retailer that sells shirts is pulling that dirty trick nowadays. I can't remember the last time I went to mall and saw a shirt displayed in a way that represented how it would actually fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen