Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELC US Navy wool sweater

Tommy-VF51

A-List Customer
Thanks Tommy! And yes, I'm a 40R in a suit - and my Buzz Ricksons L2-A is a 40 as is my ELC Irvin.
But my ELC RW B-3 and RW B-6 are both 42, as is my ELC Luftwaffe.
And my Aero ANJ-3 is labelled as a 44.
But I think the suit is the best rule-of-thumb for actual standard size.

And I know what you mean about getting to the Pop-up shop (that I saw in an email). It's like going to RAF Duxford to see the ELC tent - and I've even had the misfortune of being literally trapped in there for almost an hour - on my own - due to lashing wind and rains. Terrible! ;-) . The credit card ...it burns! It burns!!

Thanks for the info, looks like as someone whose arguably a 41, but wears the same size in most of the same jackets, I'd be fine with a 40. Last and slightly cheeky question, you couldn't tell me the pit to pit measurement could you?

Stand By

One Too Many
Thanks for the info, looks like as someone whose arguably a 41, but wears the same size in most of the same jackets, I'd be fine with a 40. Last and slightly cheeky question, you couldn't tell me the pit to pit measurement could you?

Hi Tommy,
And yes I can as I have the sweater here at work with me today as, at the end of the work day, it's getting a wash and condition to soften down the wool and I leave it here to dry on towels and it'll be dry by Monday as the air in the hospital is so dry (A/C always on)!
21.5".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner