Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enchanted

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
I just returned from seeing the new Disney film, "Enchanted" and it really seems like it pulls many aspects of Walt Disney's golden age of animated movies, and even tends to mock it's own image of "everything is a wondrous fantasy", which is just as fun. Some adult humor and the scenes where Giselle is wondering the streets of Manhattan are hilarious. There were times I felt it cut to the chase but what was great about it is how it was almost explaining to you that things are as complicated as they seem to be, especially "love". If you want to have a little warmth in your heart and a smile on your face, see the movie and enjoy, even if you are without children, but if you are with, even better.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0461770/

Last_Chael

One of the Regulars
I saw this for the first time on Sunday and absolutely fell in love with it! It's such a beautiful movie, and the costumes are divine!! Really girly and I was having major cuteness overloads, but it was jsut a really great feel good movie!

One of my friends pointed out that it was great to see a strong female character who wasn't cold or butch or hard. Giselle is girly and frothy and frilly, but still strong in her convictions and she knows who she is! It's so great to see!

All of my friends agreed that if there was ever a character I was like it would be Giselle. Hahah she cuts up curtains and bedspreads to make dresses!! It's sooo me! :D I really love the character and really related to her :D It's almost scary how much we are alike (even though she's a fairytale princess and I'm a real girl :p).

I now have 3 new costumes on my list :p (the 'curtains' dress from the poster, the wedding dress and the animated pink dress).

Story

I'll Lock Up
My friends made me watch this..

Well worth it, written on a level for both adults and kids. Totally unobjectionable content, too.

Now out on Blue-Ray DVD.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Rented it the other day. Totally love Pip the chipmunk! And I think I want to learn the tune she humms to get the critters to help her clean! I'd love to get their help moving!

Liz

I just saw it earlier this week and loved it! (Of course, I was crazy about Disney princesses when I was a little girl, so I may be biased.) It's really a lot of fun, and so much better than the last recent musical I saw (Hairspray).

Story

I'll Lock Up
pretty faythe said:
And I think I want to learn the tune she humms to get the critters to help her clean! I'd love to get their help moving!

I need legions of bathtub-scrubbing cockaroaches. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy