Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excellent Deal on new wool pants

oswulf

New in Town
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=386068
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=151230

I bought the 2 pack first and was so pleased with the quality I ordered 2 4 packs. (they are the same pants) They are brand new never issued East German military wool pants. Pleated front, nice winter weight wool, super sharp looking and very comfy. 10 pairs of pants for 59.00. 2 pair were just a shade shorter than I like, but the rest were either perfect length or a hair too long which I hemmed. Such a deal I must sound like I work for these guys. These pants are on par with vintage wool pants (they are vintage, sort of) in quality and style. They dress up or down quite well. Only one color, but you can't have everything. If you like wool, (the drape, the softness, the warmth) you'll love these.

Seriously, I don't work for these guys, just passing on a super deal. If they run out of extra large, sorry, I probably ordered some more.

Oswulf

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
What size did you get and what are your measurements (if you don't mind me asking)? Small, medium and large is a hard way to go when buying pants.

oswulf

New in Town
I bought the extra large, and my measurements are 36 or 38 waist (depending on maker) by 32 inseam. My actual waistline is 38". Actually I can squeeze into the large (tried them first) but they're a bit too tight for comfort, the extra large are just a hair loose, but a belt or suspenders fixes that no problem.

boyorastroboy

Familiar Face
Oops... strangely not in out of the 4 packs in large. Man, I just realized my earlier post could have some unintended humorous interpretations taken out of context.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran