Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excuse me Miss, do you Blog?

1finefeline

New in Town
Aww, thank you so much LinaSophia and RodeoRose!! I actually love both you ladies' blogs as well. It's so nice to hear people enjoy it so far ^.^

PS: I shall have to add you two and lots of you other ladies in here to the side bar! I keep picking up new blogs as I spread the word about my own! :D

Last edited:

KAT

A-List Customer
Everybody has great blogs and I love reading a lot of them for Inspiration! You all are great creative gals!
I had a personal blog and I admit I never maintained it. Now I created a new one and I hope to upload many times so you can check in on my updates!
Havent been on the Fedora Lounge much, but used to.
I also created a thread in case you are interested in Vintage Hair and Makeup.
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?54661-Blitz-Visage-Vintage-Style-Makeup-Hair

and my new blog can be found in my Signature...hehe still trying to find out how to design and stuff :)

NanaJen

New in Town
My blog started as a craft-based one, but as my brain found itself more and more in the 40s, so did my blog :) My motivation? I live in a small city, affectionately known by the locals as a cultural black hole, so it's nice to have somewhere to talk about vintage without looking back into glazed eyes lol

I mainly just chat about clothes, crafts, what I'm reading and, umm, handsome chaps. It can be found at http://cupcakesandwhimsy.blogspot.com
Would be nice to see you there!

BoPeep

Practically Family
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring with this another one http://willowhomestead.blogspot.com/ Since there is no way I can measure up to all the wonderful vintage styling blogs that are already out there, I write about life on my farm, Willow Homestead. It's a nice mix of farmlife, sheep, gardening and sewing crafts. Thanks for peeking!

ferula98

New in Town
I started a blog a little time ago, its about... well i guess whatever takes my interest, The dancing plague of 1518, boudoir flapper dolls, madame yevonde and im working on writing up a few adventures i would love it if you girls would take a look
Much love,

Flair in a ladys boudoir
http://jessicalouisegladstone.blogspot.com/

MysteriousRed

New in Town
I'm back in the blogging world after a brief break. My blog is about my life with photos and videos.

ShapedByHistory.blogspot.com

Hatstruck

Familiar Face
I blog because I have a passion for millinery (hat making) and hatting (hat making for men), but more so millinery. I love to make hats, and I have been making them for over 26 years. Making a hat is my form of meditation, especially when I make a couture hat (hand sewn). My blog also gives me an opportunity to give back, by offering free millinery tutorials and links to other millinery resources.

I'm extremely motivated to maintain my site because it is not only a place where my visitors can go for millinery references, resources, and relaxation, it is also a place where I can do the same. So when I want to look at hats, new or vintage, I go to my site. So stop by and visit me . After all, ladies didn't go out without their hats back-in-the-day. Plus, you can make a hat for very little money!

M

member 19219

I've started to blog on a regular basis just a few months ago, so my blog isn't really filled yet. It doesn't have a specific target audience per se, I blog about saving money, my own take at fashion and make-up etc and also on how I try to achieve a fifties style of dressing. Right now I'm hosting a give-away with some cute jewelry pieces.

Tuesday_Next

Familiar Face
My blog has changed themes over the years but I am now focusing more on my vintage interests. Stop by and check it out:
www.snowangels.com
(I bought the URL ages ago and though it means almost nothing anymore, its mine so I have kept it.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21