Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excuse me Miss, do you Blog?

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Horribly addictive, I introduced my ma to it today, she was entranced for a good few hours by the craft pins x

*lol* I'm glad she liked it! So yummy. I've been craving it like mad recently.

I don't have a tumblr. There's always something new to use, the 'new thing.' I have a flickr and have been considering pinterest. But, if it's addictive...perhaps I'd better stay away!

Today's post, A Lesson in Bakelite, is a quick and easy guide for those collecting Bakelite.

X
BD

tumblr_lzc3m2B5ez1qcopww

Darling, that's one of the most amazing gowns I have ever scene, it reminds me of a Gents Smoking Jacket, I Wonder if it was part of a "His" & "Hers" set??

Last edited:

betty amazing

New in Town
I just posted today about the photos I'm hanging in my stairwell at the minute - all black and white photos of my family and Jack's - here's the blog! - ps check out my Gran's hair - she's the lady in the second row down, and to her left is my Grandad in his WWII Army uniform, and then to their left is their gorgeous wedding photo.

Grandad was a really keen photographer so I'm really lucky to have some amazing photos from when the two of them were married, and from my Mom's childhood.

Hope you enjoy! xx

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Welcome back Romy! I must go check out your blog. ;0

Ladies, I've revised my prize giveaway (1950s gloves and earrings) to be open to all blog readers.

Due to the variety of ways readers are following (wordpress, bloglovin, RRS, email) I can't keep straight who was follower number 54. So now, anyone can win the goodies! ;0

X
BD

Flicka

One Too Many
I gave my history blog an overhaul today.

I used to blog pretty regularly and had a decent number of visitors before I stopped posting... Anyway, I used to write exclusively about the 18th century but now I've branched out and made it a general history blog. However, I need some new content.

If anyone would be interested in doing a guest post or two, shoot me a message. I'm open to all topics of the historical variety and all historical periods. Pals and gals alike are welcome, of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner