Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excuse me Miss, do you Blog?

Nomanolo

Familiar Face
Our wedding pictures summed up

_MG_10042+(Custom).JPG

Flicka

One Too Many
I am easing back into writing now and as part of being a More Focused & Professional Writer, I've started a new blog dedicated to the era I write about. Because that's more or less La Belle Époque (or the late Victorian and Edwardian era plus WW1), I named it Exploring the Age of Beauty with the subtitle "the Good, the Bad & the Horrid 1870-1918". It was an era of paradoxes, beautiful and gilded, but also full of very bad & ugly things and I'll try to cover all sides of it. I haven't managed very many posts (one so far) but I have a fairly extensive list of resources and I promise to update regularly.

If anyone else is interested in the period, do stop by!

Last edited:

Mrs.Williams

New in Town
It's so nice to see new blogs popping up all the time. :)
I just put up a post with a blog award for some ladies and 7 facts about myself. Click my signature to check it out!

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
I posted about my wee garden with a promise for a future post about the home made soap project and the third time knitting up Bill's Mystery Wool Vest (this one will fit).

Hat'sThat!

New in Town
What a great thread, I have spent all evening looking at these!

I have lurked on blogs for ages but only started my own in December called 'Hat's That' to document my felt craft millinery but I found I had more to talk about than just hats alone so I set up 'That Forties Girl' this month to separate the two.

Check them out and let me know what you think as I am new to this and constructive criticism is appreciated!

Hat's That - http://hatsthat.blogspot.co.uk/

That Forties Girl - http://thatfortiesgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112