Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excuse me Miss, do you Blog?

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Also made a animated gif of me looking stereotype silent film flapper to illustrate the jazzy part :redface::

It's amazing.
I'm sharing it here:
stumfilm.blogg.gif

I've tried to post a comment, but it.. umm.. un-clickable?!

Last edited:

Miss Slapstick

New in Town
Stray Cat - Thank you <3

I am not very blog-savvy yet. Only been on LiveJournal, MySpace, FB, TUMBLR etc ... I am in need of pointers ;)

Obviously it is a vintage blog but my main message is a rather important one - I am a film historian and have a project where I am restoring both the work and correcting the history of one of the greatest comedians of our time who's had some seriously bad things happen to his legacy.
Still, I'm passionate about both vintage and antiques, but what I hope to achieve with the attention I get is to make people aware of film history and silent comedy.
So, thanks a bunch for the support, it truly means the world to me !

MissMittens

One Too Many
There's not a lot in southern New Jersey either so there is traveling to be done :). I was in Cape May in November and there were some great shops there.

Cape May is gorgeous. I've taken the Lewes > Cape May ferry a couple of times since I've been here. I don't know of any vintage shops there…..a couple of antique places with all sorts of stuff, but that's about it. I'll have to pay more attention this summer :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points