Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eyebrow question for red heads

Grant Fan

Practically Family
I just wanted to let you all know I solved my problem I followed C-Dot's advise and got brow powder form Sephora by Anastasia it works beautifully here is how it looks please excuse my kimono I was being lazy this morning and didn't want to get dressed
lounge001-1.jpg

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I just wanted to let you all know I solved my problem I followed C-Dot's advise and got brow powder form Sephora by Anastasia it works beautifully here is how it looks please excuse my kimono I was being lazy this morning and didn't want to get dressed

Perfect match! Glad I could help :)

(I didn't get dressed this morning either, but I didn't look nearly as chic, haha.)

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I just bought a Lorac brow pencil in auburn last night at Sephora. I looked at the Anastasia stuff, but the only reddish color I saw was "Strawburn" which seemed too light for me. Which color powder did you get, Grant Fan?

Bombshell Becca

One of the Regulars
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Auburn/Red

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2213696&productId=xlsImpprod2150052&navAction=push&navCount=1&subdoc=29730offwk2310nyx&categoryId=cat50009#sku2213699

It is cheap & works great for many shades of reds since it has 2 colors. I can't live without it!

zombi

A-List Customer
forthworthgal -- the "strawburn" compact has two shades in it, a lighter one and a darker one. grant fan may be using the darker shade? I use the lighter half only myself. I wish they sold it separately.

Grant Fan

Practically Family
I just bought a Lorac brow pencil in auburn last night at Sephora. I looked at the Anastasia stuff, but the only reddish color I saw was "Strawburn" which seemed too light for me. Which color powder did you get, Grant Fan?

I use strawburn but only the dark half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner