Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S: Minty MA-1 Black Label, ca. 1953-'54

Tally Ho!

New in Town
Hi Gang!

Up for sale is a minty MA-1 made by Dobbs (Alpha's predecessor company) around 1953-'54. According to the number it comes out of the third contract.

Absolute stunning shape with no visible wear, not even dirt inside the pockets. There is only some damage on one of the cuffs and a few already repaired spots (basically invisible) on the collar plus some light wear on the label - a joke really, considering the jacket's age.

Black Label, made by Dobbs Industries

Size "M" (the ONLY reason why I sell it)

Original CONMAR zipper (working fine, of course)

Filling: 58% Wool, 42% Cotton (!) (not Rayon)

Cloth tab on the front for oxygen hose connector

Two tabs with press-studs for communication cable

It's a definitely keeper if you can fit in it (I unfortuantely don't). It's so good that I will take it back (minus the postage) if you are not happy with it.

Drop a line if you are interested: trout-bum@web.de

Tally Ho!

Tally Ho!

New in Town
Sorry about the missing pics...

Thanks a lot for the hint, Wil...but I am not in the posession of a digital camera (believe it or not, I don't even have a mobile phone or a navigation system for my car).

If you folks insist, I can shoot a roll of slide film through my Leica, get them scanned and put them up - lots of action for selling a jacket.

If the coat sells well, I promise to buy a digi cam.

TALLY HO!

Wil Tam

Practically Family
it would really help solidify your offer .... most people will not buy sight unseen ... plus you did not state a price [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass