Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S: Schott N.Y. 184SM (A2) Flying Leather Jacket ( 4 in 1) size 52 USA

milandro

A-List Customer
For sale this very nice and soft cowhide Schott N.Y. 184SM (A2) Flying Leather Jacket ( 4 in 1) size 52 USA. As for USAF specs.
It has been warn (by a non smoker) but has a nice but not excessive wear just by the seams. I am selling it because I recently lost about 20Kg. and it is now a bit too large for me. Obviously I would prefer to sell this in Europe since shipping could be adding some to the price. I am asking a firm €150 + €30 for shipping in the EU or € 50 for shipping anywhere else. Payment, in €, by PP and F&F. Get in touch via private message. Click on the pictures, they expand and show every detail.

SIZE is 52 American which should translate into a XXXL anywhere else or 66 European.Look this model up.
https://www.schottnyc.com/sizing.cfm

It is called a 4 in 1 because you can wear it in a number of combinations according to the climate.

(from a vendor’s site) "
The Union Made in the USA A2 Jacket is handcrafted from full grain American cowhide, and features unique design elements including: bi-swing back construction, for mobility, a snap off full pile collar for warmth and protection as required and a zip out liner for use in extreme cold. The Made in U.S.A. Schott Jacket is an A2 plus more consistent with the Schott tradition of innovation. The snap off collar, and zip out liners are jacket enhancements not included in military issue A2's. Use this Schott 4 in 1 bomber jacket for flexibility, wear without the liner in milder environments, with the liner in colder climates, and with or without the dynel fur collar. The Schott 184SML Original four in one bomber jacket is ideal for outdoor wear, hard use work and its rugged durability offers excellent performance when used as a motorcycle jacket

Schott_1.jpg
Schott_2.jpg
Schott_3.jpg
Schott_4.jpg
Schott_5.jpg

Last edited:

milandro

A-List Customer
Maybe worth mentioning that I would trade (in person so only if in the Benelux or France and Germany if not too far from the Netherlands) this jacket for a Stetson Royal Open Road in tan or light brown color size 7 3/8 or 59

We would meet somewhere and do the exchange to both parties satisfaction :)

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

milandro

A-List Customer
If it would help anyone to buy this (which is taking valuable space in my wardrobe) I am prepared to reduce the price somewhat, so I am asking a € 130 + € 20 for shipping in Europe and €30 for Shipment elsewhere. this is is a very good Jacket , in the case of a trade I still want to trade it with a tan or walnut Open Road Royal (used is not a problem), in 59 cm but realistically, trades can only happen face to face, I am prepared to meet anyone halfway between surrounding countries. I live in the Netherlands.

Last edited:

milandro

A-List Customer
Thank you :), I am still waiting for a good offer by anyone whom would want this at a fraction of his new price .

If anyone would make me an acceptable offer (shipping of such item is not cheap) and it will be yours!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko