Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Flight

CBI

One Too Many
My 1960 G-1's - love them!!!!

I used to own a number of A-2's (20 years ago). Got out of collecting for quite a while. Now, 20 year later, I have yet to see an original A-2 that does not look too old, they all seem to, even the "mint" ones. Would love an original A-2 again but I wear repros for that.

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is an interesting question as a lot depends on the weather and my mood! In the winter I wear one of my Irvins or B3s. Providing its not to hot in the summer I usually wear one of my original A2s or my Block AN 6552.However, my daily wearer is either an ELC B15 or a Goodwear Doniger.:)

Burnsie

Original? My Dad's G-1, well worn by him from '59 on, well loved by me. Fits like a glove but my favorite daily wearer is an Aero Real Deal A-2

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I own no originals. :(
Only one I really want is a Navy M-69 Transport Coat, but don't expect to find one in size 44 without paying a bloody fortune for it.
usn-m69f_.jpg

SKIDS

New in Town
Think aswatland has hit the nail on the head. Its all in what weather conditions apply, Getting into winter now so it has to be my Irvin (only jacket I have) but wouldn't want to wear it on warmer days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24