Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fear

RBH

Bartender
Oh yeah .... almost forgot .... the first of many questions. Some forums I've been a member of have a designated 'introduce yourself' thread for new members. Is there anything like that here, or do we just do that in our profile (why doesn't anybody ever read the guides)?

Welcome to the Lounge. And here at the top of this page.

7bGa65.jpg

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
Promised article is now on hold. Reading it the first time was part of a rabbit hole sidestep into hat history, and attempts to find it again are on the precipice of another such hole. Saying much more would be a breech of etiquette, or make a bore out of me for repeating myself. because I would be going into things I should say in a general introduction or just stick in my profile.
I'm also much more enlightened now. It seems my fedoras are one of the the douchiest items of apparel I could have chosen. I know very little about douching, and must grant that arena to the blogger who made the claim, who probably knows much more.

Now THAT'S scary!

“On the rim of a skyscraper’s forehead
I looked down and saw: hats: fifty thousands hats
Swarming with noise of bees and sheep, cattle and waterfalls,
Stopping with silence of sea grass, a silence of prairie corn
Hats, tell me your high hopes. “

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk