Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Mousepads

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Hi there boys and girls. The long awaited Fedora Lounge mousepads are here!

fedora_lounge_mousepad.jpg

They are high quality tough plastic with a rubber backing. They are only $7 + $5 (in the USA) shipping via DHL. Please send funds to mk@fedoralounge.com via PayPal.

Thank you for your support!

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

We can but it can't be tracked and the government will not be accountable for the service we pay them to do.......meaning if they lose it, they will just shrug their shoulders. Never the less, if you want to take the chance, we can do it.

gobler

One of the Regulars
It'll go well with my new office. Have a neat solid wood desk from 40's (I think) that was my grandma's that I'm useing as my comp desk. The mousepad will look spiffy.

:cheers1:
Jeff

gobler

One of the Regulars
Well I just heard a knock on my door and saw the DHL driver getting into his van. My mouse pad is now sitting on my desk :) Very spiffy MK thanks. I would have a word with DHL as the driver just left it on the front porch in the rain, no John Handcock neeed.. :rage: Good thing I was home.

:cheers1:
Jeff
PS. I just double checked the envelope the mouse pad came in and found the match books :) Thank you MK. I will order a box in a day or two.

now waiting on the pints... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails