Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Special Bluegrass Green Akubra Camp Draft - 7-3/8 (59)

TPD166

One Too Many
Here is another hat I am having a hard time parting with – but I am still clearing out the hats that don’t fit as well as I would like. If you missed out on the original order, this hat is part of special order placed by TFL members in 2012 with a 2-5/8” brim and gold liner. I love this hat and its proportions, but I have decided to move up to a larger size. It fits fine for a 7-3/8, but I am between a 7-3/8 and a 7-1/2 and have decided to settle on the larger size. My recent Akubra purchases (including another BGCD) have been a size 60 and they fit me better than a 59 in most styles. This hat has been worn, but it is in excellent condition. This hat was stored for the most part after I received it in early 2013. I'd estimate it's been worn no more than a dozen times, mostly just back & forth to my office. The crown has been shaped twice. Once by me into a teardrop when I first got it. More recently by Texas Hatters into a center dent as shown in the photos posted. There is a faint trace of the old crease on the back of the crown as seen in the photos - barely noticable as bashed, but should be gone if put back into a teardrop or diamond. The brim & crown are very soft. Here a chance to get a hard-to-find Camp Draft in a great color shipped for less than the cost (and wait) of a new one! Asking $95.00 shipped in the U.S. If you have questions or are interested in the hat, please contact me via email thru TFL.

Last edited:

rogerstg

A-List Customer
That's a great hat. I wish it would have come up for sale a few months ago. I recently bought the standard version, cut the brim and resewed the brim ribbon. It would have saved me a ton of time.

Roger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR