Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Thank you all. I love Scotland and it feels like a second home to me. I enjoyed it and it's the 5th time I've been there. I do hope to return there.

More great shots, Joao.those Reese's looked awfully expensive.
Maybe but still cheaper than in my country. Those had US packaging so a direct import (US package labels don't meet the EU standards). For example, Jack Daniel's is bottled in EU.
To compare, the 2 cups at 60p are almost half the price in Portugal.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
c7d030b89a2d7f27c9c0563ca02e9869.jpg
3b24b16ae0b4cc50d54d5843db059ff8.jpg
93347fe75094138f95e39596d469878b.jpg

Out in Rapid City to play a Miles Davis tribute concert. First 2 pics show a really wonderful restaurant on the way there, in the middle of nowhere with a very cool ranch theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Jeff! Good to see you, my friend. As usual, excellent pics, (I really look up to you in the last one!) SUPER lid!

P.S. Miles Davis played the oboe too? Would have liked to be there. I still have him on some vinyls.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Ha! I'm not sure Miles would have had the patience for an oboe. [emoji6] I play keys in these combos as often as possible when I don't have oboistic obligations.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Rapid City sounds like just the place for a "Birth of the Cool" tribute, the name sounds fitting at least. Great pixs Jeff and hope the playlist includes "So What"

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! We worked with the school jazz programs yesterday and gave a teaser concert. Tonight, Mike, we're paying tribute from his early bebop, to a few tunes from birth of the cool, modal jazz, all the way through his free jazz period and even a tune from Bitches' Brew. So What is most definitely on the set list. [emoji16]

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Well that was the first concert I've been to with choreographed dancing but I did enjoy spending QT with my daughter (and 60,000 others)!

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Out exploring St. Paul’s old brickyards in my brown Tumwater yesterday. Thank goodness I didn’t have a backpack and walking stick or I never would have been able to go past the sign.

1BY-20151017_173117_zpswxhnmody.jpg

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Very interesting ordinance B.J., I'm confused by the reasons but sure it makes sense in Minnesota ;) Think I've watched too much Fargo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21