Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Feet Up! The Work Boot Thread

Marvin Berry

New in Town
20240122_135922.jpg
Danner Williams Chukka in oiled black. Have a pair of brown ones on the way.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 608814
Lace up Wescos, fresh off the ups truck.

Dang those are some serious boots. Very cool boots. Congrats.

I followed a pair and others on the Stitchdown Thunderdome. I am very tempted to get a serious pair of boots and participate this coming year. Wescos are on that short list of boots.

Anywho......congrats as you boots are dynamite. Dreaming of boots this evening, Eric -

Dang those are some serious boots. Very cool boots. Congrats.

I followed a pair and others on the Stitchdown Thunderdome. I am very tempted to get a serious pair of boots and participate this coming year. Wescos are on that short list of boots.

Anywho......congrats as you boots are dynamite. Dreaming of boots this evening, Eric -
Thank you, Eric. I had to look up the Stitchdown Thunderdome. Sounds like fun. Good luck if you decide to take part....although I don't know how much serious patina these boots will have after only 6 months, even if I did everything AND slept in them. They're built like tanks.

Wesco makes good boots, congratulations! Were you able to order them from stock, or did you have a long custom-order wait? Just curious, as I’d heard their delivery time was running 18-24 months not long ago.

Enjoy!!
Thanks. These were, fortunately, in stock in my size. I have some Wesco engineer boots that I waited a year for. They're totally worth it, but I'd have been hard pressed to do that again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner