Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Few/ McCoys B2 Werber Leather Coat Inc.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
MudInYerEye said:
Thus spake Wikipediathustra from far atop Mt.Google...
Sorry if I went a little too far with the background color, Mud...it's the copywriter in me, I guess.

You do have to admit, tho, that the prewar era is one people generally don't talk about. Maybe that's as it should be...? I admit to being a n00b, so I'll try to curb my enthusiasm.

remi

New in Town
Hello there!

I'm looking for a Buzz Rickson or the Few B2 jacket size 38 like crazy! Impossible to find anywhere.

I just lost an Ebay auction at the last second and I'm super pissed!

Does anyone as One for sale or know someone, some way to find one!??

Thank's a lot.

Rémi

remi

New in Town
My pleasure...

I spend a little bit of time reading from you guys and pissed of after this last second lost auction, I decided to ask for you're help!

B2s are such a beauty!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Hasn't FL/VLJ member John Lever got one for sale just now? It may have even been his that you were bidding for - fantastic looking jacket.

remi

New in Town
Hasn't FL/VLJ member John Lever got one for sale just now? It may have even been his that you were bidding for - fantastic looking jacket.

I don't think it was... The name on the sale is really different...

Anyway if John Lever has one for sale, I would be really happy to buy it!!!

remi

New in Town
Well, good it´s going to someone who Will really enjoy it!!

If by any chance, it doesn't fit you or for any reason you'd like to sale it, please, let me Know!!!

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hello there!

I'm looking for a Buzz Rickson or the Few B2 jacket size 38 like crazy! Impossible to find anywhere.

I just lost an Ebay auction at the last second and I'm super pissed!

Does anyone as One for sale or know someone, some way to find one!??

Thank's a lot.

Rémi

You may have to buy directly from Japan from Rakuten and Yahoo Auction Japan. You may have to find a forwarder though as most of them will not ship direct to France.

Last edited:

kojax

Practically Family
very good company i bought a a2 from them last year i got my jacket they email you the tracking number you can not go wrong kojax

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925