Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Few/ McCoys B2 Werber Leather Coat Inc.

remi

New in Town
Hi Everyone,

About 10 days ago, I received my anticipated Buzz Rickson B2, bought at Rakuten in size 38.
My advice if you go for buying something from Japan is to be ready to take care of any problem with the border, the japanese are not really good in English and my jacket for exemple was stuck in french border for more than a week without any notice... So be ready to jump on and figure it out on you're own.

For the Jacket itself! It's exactly what I expected, the lining is warm and nice and the leather is just enough thick for isolalation but leave some room for movement straight out of the box.

The fitting is perfect for me exactly as the buzz rickson A2 I had, a little larger and roomy than my aero leather 38 size A2...

I'd like to thank you all for you're advices and help.

I've been to busy lately to post some photos but I will as soon as possible.

Regards,

Rémi

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Hi Everyone,

About 10 days ago, I received my anticipated Buzz Rickson B2, bought at Rakuten in size 38.
My advice if you go for buying something from Japan is to be ready to take care of any problem with the border, the japanese are not really good in English and my jacket for exemple was stuck in french border for more than a week without any notice... So be ready to jump on and figure it out on you're own.

For the Jacket itself! It's exactly what I expected, the lining is warm and nice and the leather is just enough thick for isolalation but leave some room for movement straight out of the box.

The fitting is perfect for me exactly as the buzz rickson A2 I had, a little larger and roomy than my aero leather 38 size A2...

I'd like to thank you all for you're advices and help.

I've been to busy lately to post some photos but I will as soon as possible.

Regards,

Rémi

Please do post pics Rémi, B-2s are one of the rarest repros around these parts. It's a shame that more companies don't offer versions of them as they are one of the best looking flight jackets but they are apparently not the easiest to make.

By the sounds of how well it fits you'll get many years of wearing it to ward off the European winters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav