Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FINALLY!!!!! A Pair of Boots that Fit "Right" out of the box!!!!

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Was that someone's custom order? I didn't know Wolverines came that wide?
I'm a EEE too, but 10 or 10.5, so I don't have two strikes against me and can
find stuff on eBay or on Wesco's Seconds page from time to time. I also have
high arches. Suggest you try White's boots if you find a good deal. Comfy (though
I love my Wescos too).

Very nice.

vagabond

New in Town
I LOVE my 1000mi boots, and I have narrow size 14 feet. I just wear a pair of inserts to "fill up" the boots a bit and help with my flat feet. They look sharp with work clothes or jeans. I like these boots so much I got a pair in brown and a one in black wingtip, both off ebay for great prices. I guess it pays to be patient and need a size that doesn't sell fast. :)

tommyK

One Too Many
I'm with you Worf! Got a pair for my birthday (I should say my wife got them for me, that is) in part because of the bargain price at Nordstrom.
2014-08-07190857_zpsb3281cb3.jpg
They were comfortable right out of the box. Did a couple miles walking around midtown NYC today. No sore feet and my feet weren't sweating like crazy from the heat. I'll be looking for a deal on a pair in black next pending another bargain price comes along. I think they're worth the $350 if you don't mind spending it.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
^^^^ Great looking boots. Schweet ain't they? I'm sure that I'd be able to find other great fitting boots/shoes out there, but there's nothing like the first time. I think I will start looking for some more... dang it!

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland