Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First Aero!!! Battered Tan Teamster

GW KY

Practically Family
Hello all, after studying these boards, and constant interaction with Aero and Carrie at Thurston Bros, to learn my sizes in various styles, I have my first Aero Jacket. This was very lightly worn and I grabbed it last week, after looking at the sizes and realizing it was my fit. Very happy with it, color, sleeves, and overall length just what i was looking for. Corduroy lining very comfortable, not too thick, and is warm in recent cooler weather.

I also have a fit coat coming tomorrow from Carrie, that I ordered before the Teamster popped up. It's a Highwayman, cordovan, fhqq. I am hoping to get a shorter, zipper coat in cordovan or seal, to kind of be a different feel than the longer, tan, button up Teamster.

Great stuff throughout this site about leather jackets...greatly appreciated

pics to follow

GW KY

Practically Family
IMG_01461.jpg
IMG_01421.jpg
IMG_01481.jpg
IMG_01501.jpg
IMG_01471.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Excellent! Fits you very well, and I also really like the finish/color and effects on that seal leather. I agree with the others above, give it a little time before you order another, this one is indeed a perfect fit.

BobJ

Practically Family
When I looked at your pics, I thought I was going to be the only guy telling you not to get another jacket. This one deserves to become your signature look, your second skin, and the way everybody remembers of you, for the rest of your life.

Ditto to what HoosierDaddy said about the newsboy or flat cap.

EDIT: I just went back and re-read your post and noticed that this jacket is in the heavyweight battered tan leather, with warm corduroy lining. My advice, NOW, is to (someday) get another shorter, zippered jacket, in a lighter weight leather with a lighter weight liner. Then stop. :D

Last edited:

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Great jacket and fit. Nice to see poses without the phone in the way ;) BUT YOU FORGOT THE ZOMBIE STRANGLE HOLD selfie ;) (yes I was shouting:D)
Teamster is my favourite to go to jacket at the moment.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Very nice acquisition that couldn’t look or fit any better. For cooler weather in N Texas my Teamster is my go to coat.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
You did really good on that one. Great jacket. Fit looks perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ