Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First Bespoke Experience

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys,

I asked about the button placement and it seems better.

Blue suit:

377333941.jpg

377333952.jpg

377333958.jpg

377333972.jpg

Pinstripe (again sorry for the trousers, but they were fixing the length)
377333967.jpg

377333980.jpg

I asked for the sleaves to be shorted a bit to show a bit more cuff.

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Looks good, overall. Just a few last comments.

Gray suit: There's some diagonal wrinkling at the back of your left shoulder/armpit. Some excess cloth in this area is OK, if it's built in for mobility. But it should fold vertically, not diagonally like this. Looks like your left shoulder is maybe a little more sloped that what the suit is cut for.

Blue suit: The back looks like it has a milder version of the problem that the gray suit had in the first place: a too-long back. I also see a slight wrinkle on the left shoulder at the collar, which I believe can be caused by a forward shoulder.

The trousers on the blue suit look like they're hitting the backs of your legs. That's why, if you look at them from the side, you see a diagonal ripple rather than the trousers falling straight down in one smooth line.

Mid-fogey

Practically Family
The suits look nice...

...and I'm sure you'll be happy with them.

Kudos to you for taking advantage of being in India and making the most out of it and getting some great clothes and shoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay