Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First hit song memories...

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
I'm feelin' a little envious of everyone's childhood thus far, 'cause my first hit song memory is of Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" (my response was always, and is still, "No") - I remember my mom's 8-track of the bloody thing and her playing it an awful lot.

I so wish I had memories of Jackie Wilson!

HodgePodge

One of the Regulars
I'm feelin' a little envious of everyone's childhood thus far, 'cause my first hit song memory is of Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" (my response was always, and is still, "No") - I remember my mom's 8-track of the bloody thing and her playing it an awful lot.

Maybe you'll feel better after knowing that my earliest recollection of a hit is "Thriller."

rue

Oh don't feel bad..... Besides Neil Diamond, I grew up with my mom listening to this :eeek:

[video=youtube_share;YV3zE6yZviE]http://youtu.be/YV3zE6yZviE[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy