Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First Jean Jacket in 20 years.!!!

Y'all can kiss my kaliforny a**! Wife keeps me here, otherwise I'd be up north. Some day. And Van, when I own a Prius, I've got a brain tumor. Yellow Camaro. Bright ass yellow.

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Lets see..Kaleefornia. Probably a Beatle..or Prius...:cool:
Nothing wrong with a Beetle! I had a 71 Super Beetle which was yellow, that I inherited from my dad. Best snow car I ever had, would go any where in the snow. I got stuck only once, pushed my self out, try that with an Escalade! Best of all, it was dead simple to work on, again, try that on an Escalade! Suprisingly, people ask me which car I owned that I wished I had never sold, 69 SS Camero, 65 Mustang, 71 240Z and so on, they are always shocked when I tell them, the good old Bug.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Y'all can kiss my kaliforny a**! Wife keeps me here, otherwise I'd be up north. Some day. And Van, when I own a Prius, I've got a brain tumor. Yellow Camaro. Bright ass yellow.

Thanks TMC, HD and Butte, this is the MOST fun I've had all day. LOL, you guys, you guys! Prius and brain tumor, I've just got to use that one day.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy