Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FIRST Mfg Co Motorcycle Jackets and Vests

Runs just a tad large. I am 5' 11' 176 lbs 17 inch neck 25/26" sleeve length 34 waist. The medium works with just a T shirt but form fitting ( not good for big stomachs). I also purchased a large for layering in cooler weather.

Thank you. I figured I would be between a medium and large.

Sonero

Practically Family
The Hanover also looks interesting for a knockaround jacket

I have that as well. Not as impressive weight wise due not having inside map/gun pockets but the design is super chic. The collar is meant to be worn up in a james dean style. The neck flap is placed much higher than normal jackets....so when you zip it up your neck is fully covered.

Look at the faint deconstruction look of the sewing on the pockets. Nice touch which gives it an edgy boutique look.

Inside cell phone pocket in canvas. Would have loved a gun/map pocket in this jacket but for $105 a no brainer with black jeans and a turtleneck . GREAT LOOKING.

Again chose large size. Little loose around the waist area but fits great otherwise.

Sonero

Practically Family
The 49/51 in Denim and Leather....WINNER for $138. One leather pocket has a slit for sunglasses !

thumbnail_20190404_133518.jpg

thumbnail_20190404_133721_001.jpg

images-2.jpeg

Denim feels like a rigid 13.75 oz BEEFY YKK zipper.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy