Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fit advices

Ben91

New in Town
Hi guys,

Simple question, how do you think this jacket fits me..?
For those wondering, this is the alexander jacket from Boda Skins

Sorry for my english, french guy writing here...hahaha

Thanks for your answers !

Attachments

• IMG_20211118_183355.jpg
    IMG_20211118_183355.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 180

barnabus

One Too Many
Welcome Ben!

I think the jacket is too big I'm afraid. Certainly, if it were mine I would be sizing down at least one size.

I think it's too long in the body, the sleeves are too long, the shoulders are too wide. It's just (much) too big.

In my opinion.

Edit to add:

Checking the Boda Skins website, the model photo shows much more how I would expect this style of jacket to be fitting. Slim and trim:

File286_1200x.jpg

Last edited:

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome Ben!

I think the jacket is too big I'm afraid. Certainly, if it were mine I would be sizing down at least one size.

I think it's too long in the body, the sleeves are too long, the shoulders are too wide. It's just (much) too big.

In my opinion.

Edit to add:

Checking the Boda Skins website, the model photo shows much more how I would expect this style of jacket to be fitting. Slim and trim:

File286_1200x.jpg
+1

Ben91

New in Town
Thanks for the welcoming ☺
I may take other photos, because i took this on a weird angle, the lengh actually stop at my belt, so sizing down may be dangerous..but agree with the sleeves and shoulders..
Im atm muscling up, so maybe after a bit it will be better, i hope

Ben91

New in Town
Here is another photo..
May be sizing down could have been perfect, but i may not be able to muscle up more..
Im not trying to convince you of my choice, just to explain mine

Attachments

• IMG_20211207_204343.jpg
    IMG_20211207_204343.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 154

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
It looks like a great jacket for layering, until you bulk up. It has been a while, but it does get cold in France, no?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is another photo..
May be sizing down could have been perfect, but i may not be able to muscle up more..
Im not trying to convince you of my choice, just to explain mine
Just my opinion, which no one has to share ;)
Even if you add so much muscle to fill out the jacket (realistic?), it will still be too long.
But maybe the length is intended in the model and if you like it that way, it's all fine anyway.
I think a number smaller works also with muscles.

Ben91

New in Town
It looks like a great jacket for layering, until you bulk up. It has been a while, but it does get cold in France, no?

Yeaaaah it gets colder years after years hahaha

A great thanks to everybody for your answers, this forum is really a great place, full of good people ☺

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB