Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fit check on Eastman Roadster

newtojackets

Practically Family
Absolutely perfect, as far as I am concerned. The only way I would wear this style.

You've got that rockstar sexy fit which I believe is the only way for keeping this style from fading into the sea of same looking jackets.
Unfortunately I think the length and sleeve length just means this jacket wont get the wear that it deserves. Have listed this in the classifieds so hopefully this can find a new fine

Pandemic

One Too Many
Fwiw: I think the body length looks good - just need to wear higher-waisted jeans with this one. However, the sleeve length would be a deal-breaker for me.

It’s fun to find used bargains, but sometimes it’s better to order custom once and get the fit you are looking for.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Unfortunately I think the length and sleeve length just means this jacket wont get the wear that it deserves. Have listed this in the classifieds so hopefully this can find a new fine
I think you made the right call. I have a couple jackets that are absolutely wonderful and yet just a bit too short. I always think about wearing them but I never do.

Edward

Bartender
Yeah, I think the body looks grand, good fit (though it might be in the tight side in the waist area if you wanted to layer under it). The sleeves being on the short side would be hard for me to live with. @BloodEagle 's Joey Ramone reference is on point there. If it's comfortable for you, it looks cool, but I know the short sleeves would bug me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR