Footwear for Winter

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by BonnieJean, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Black Dahlia

Black Dahlia Call Me a Cab

RodeoRose,
    I love the black and white ones too...haven't seen them in person yet though. ;0
    X
    BD

2. LittleMissPussyCat

LittleMissPussyCat Familiar Face

They are rather nice actually.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  3. Miss Peach

Miss Peach One of the Regulars

this thread is inspiring! ! ! I don't have to clunk around in manly winter shoes!

4. RodeoRose

RodeoRose A-List Customer

We (tragically) received almost two feet of snow at my house over the weekend, so I figure it's about time to revive this thread! :)

I just got these cute little boots; I do wish the heel was more of a tapered, cuban silhouette, but they're rather pretty in person, and they were only $30.00 on clearance, right here.

Mine are just like these, only in a cinnamon color!
    [​IMG]

If I could afford it, however, I think these would look just swell!!
    [​IMG]
    (This li'l picture was all I could find... you'll have to click the link to see them in all their glory!)

5. Lily Powers

Lily Powers Practically Family

Cute indeed, but I don't think I could past the illusion that I was stepping on a French Poodle! :D

6. Katinka von K.

Katinka von K. A-List Customer

Haha, my first thought was "Aww, the poor poodle!" :D The other pair looks quite fine to me. I can see what you mean about the heal though, RodeoRose.

7. bunnyb.gal

bunnyb.gal Practically Family

Those first ones look incredibly like the Miss L Fire booties mentioned earlier in the thread...are they? If they are, you got 'em for a steal! If they aren't, you still did!

8. RodeoRose

RodeoRose A-List Customer

No, unfortunately! They're by a company called "Yellow Box". They're definitely a nice consolation prize, though, as I couldn't afford those adorable Miss L Fires last year lol.

9. moonmatrix

moonmatrix Familiar Face

For me I can not wear heels in the amount of snow we get and I walk everywheres so I just bought the llbean 13" duck boots, not super fancy but sure to be warm.