Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: 1930's Benrus Wristwatch

undertaker

Practically Family
Greetings All,

In order to help pay for a new venture (jeweler's school), I am going to sell a couple of my last vintage watches. This one is a Benrus, 17 Jewel, Swiss made, and is in a gold filled, stepped case with a stainless back. The case does show some wear on the edges, but is in good condition for a 70 something year old watch. The copper colored dial is near perfect and the crystal is in great shape as well. It has recently been cleaned and oiled and runs and keeps time well. I have worn this watch often. It also has an original gold filled band from the 1930's. It is a great watch. It measures 1.5 inches long from lug to lug and 1 inch wide (not including the crown). Asking $125.00 shipped Priority Mail with insurance in the cont, USA. P.M. Me with any questions.

Benruswristwatchface.jpg

Benruswristwatch001.jpg

Benruswristwatchback.jpg

Regards,
J.S.

undertaker

Practically Family
Well....

... I have completed the first section on General Repair and I will be going back in July for an Advanced Diamond Setting Class. I thought that it would be good to have something to fall back on in case I get feed up with my current situation. I have been in the funeral business for 15 years now and I have always been interested in jewelry and watches so I have been helping a local jeweler some.... one thing lead to another...and off to Jewelers School I went. That's it in a nut shell.

Regards,
J.S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner