Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE - 1930's Huckel Sigma Seal Velour Fedora SZ 7 1/2 - 7 5/8 (60 Cm)

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
The auction description really says it all, but honestly, this is the FINEST and BEST velour I have ever come in contact with. If your a guy with a big 7 1/2 or small 7 5/8 size noggin and have been waiting for that pre-war gem......this is it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1930s-Huckel-Sigma-Seal-Velour-Fur-Felt-Fedora-60-CM-SZ-7-1-2-7-5-8-/281165912781?pt=US_Hats&hash=item4176cb5acd

It's a one day auction. I have used a reserve on this one. I usually do not use reserves, but this hat is very special. Let me put it like this........Optimo velours start at around $750.........they are very beautiful hats........they DON'T hold a candle to this Sigma Seal Velour. All it needs is a sweatband replacement and you can own it for a fraction of the price of a Optimo velour which in my opinion is a inferior felt when compared to this hat.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I purchased this hat from Josh on Ebay earlier this year. It was intended for a friend but never fit quite right. It is now being offered here for $400 shipped within USA. Or, if you have a comparable trade in a 6 7/8 or 7 let me know.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Denton,

I thought it would fit my friend sight unseen. Ended up being too big for him - turns out he's a 7 3/8. Still available if you want it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner