Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: 2 Saddleback Leather Briefcase, M and XL size

Lando

Practically Family
Finally getting rid of some things that just don’t get used enough to warrant holding on to them. I work mainly with Paypal if you have any interest and please feel free to message me with questions.

Listed here are two Saddleback Leather Classic Briefcases, one is their size Medium in their Chestnut leather, and the other, XL in their Tobacco leather.
http://www.saddlebackleather.com/briefcase?sc=8&category=301406
The link is to the official site where all the measurements and details are. These two bags have been used very little as I always end up using my JW Hulme leather duffle. The leather on these is heavy and thick and the constructions is top notch, made to take a beating for decades I imagine. There’s slight wear around the edges just basic use but otherwise these are pretty new.

The Xl Tobacco Briefcase looks pretty beaten but its actually just the type of leather they used. The Medium Chestnut has a finish on it which doesn’t let it get to scraped up looking, but the Tobacco leather takes on every bit of damage and shows it proudly. The leather won’t give out, but in time, that Tobacco leather will take on a very cool look of age.

$250 and $20 shipping for M Chestnut briefcase. Note, one of the shoulder pads is missing for this bag, which is used for the backpack conversion but otherwise works find as a shoulder bag.
$350 and $20 shipping for the XL Tobacco.

12687226393_a689717ba8_o.jpg

12687562844_fbb48113ba_o.jpg

12687226963_afe5229dc3_o.jpg

12687226673_c1e4d61b16_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner