For Sale - Aero Cafe Racer Jacket Size 38 / 40 - USD$ 350

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Canuck Panda, May 10, 2021.

1. Canuck Panda

Canuck Panda One of the Regulars

Hi folks,

I just got a Highwayman from Aero's last sale, so I am selling my old Cafe Racer Jacket.

Priced at USD $350, including shipping to anywhere in Canada and US. Paypal friends and family, and no returns.

The tag size is 38, but I think this is actual a 40 because it was a remake to my original order which was a size too small. Anyways, please refer to the actual measurements:

Shoulder 18.5"
    P2P 22.5"
    Hem 19.5"
    Sleeves 25" (Straight down)
    Back Length 25"

This jacket is about 3 years old, it's made of Horween Brown Chromexcel Horsehide, 3 to 3.5oz thickness, with antique brass zippers, and is lined with mid weight wool tartan.

I am attaching fit pics below. For reference I stand 6' tall and weigh about 170 lbs, and I wear size Medium in GAP/Banana Republic.

This jacket is fully broken in, with wear marks everywhere. But lining is still in excellent condition and nothing needs fixing. It just looks used. I will take detail photos inside out when I get home this evening.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Tom

For Sale Aero Cafe Racer Brown 38.jpg

2. Canuck Panda

On HOLD

3. Canuck Panda

Uploading photos of lining and leather condition:

IMG_1925.jpg IMG_1922.jpg IMG_1923.jpg IMG_1924.jpg

4. dopey

dopey One of the Regulars

That is fantastic looking and a great deal. Chop two inches off the length and I would be all over it.

5. Canuck Panda

SOLD! Thank you!