Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE:AERO SHEENE BROWN FQHHSIZE 40 $550usd shipped firm

miami1959

Familiar Face
*** NO LONGER FOR SALE*****Here is a link to the jacket I bought here on the forum from Sweetfights . I am trying to see if there is any interest in the jacket. I do not have to sell it but am considering a new jacket purchase and thought selling this could help fund it.I am having trouble posting pics but will get some up ASAP. If you follow the link at bottom you can see the detailed specs.and original pics ofthe jacket. I have worn it lightly and it is breaking in. Price will be 550.00 USD shipped firm. If anyone has interest you can PM me.Again I will try to get current pics of the jacket up later today.Let me know if you have questions

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-sheene-brown-cxl-size-40-for-sale.93766/

Last edited:

miami1959

Familiar Face
****NO LONGER FOR SALE***.... THANKS SWEETFIGHTS FOR REMINDING ME JUST HOW NICE THIS JACKET IS.!! My sincere apologies for the caps lock post. Thanks everyone for your time and consideration but after thinking things through it would be a shame to part with such a jacket.

Last edited:

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
upload_2019-1-22_10-24-40.jpeg

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
****NO LONGER FOR SALE***.... THANKS SWEETFIGHTS FOR REMINDING ME JUST HOW NICE THIS JACKET IS.!! I HOPE I AM DOING THIS CORRECTLY IF NOT MAYBE SOMEONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT PROTOCOL FOR DELETING A SALES LISTING. AT ANY RATE NO LONGER FOR SALE
That's nice, but caps-locking your whole note doesn't seem to be a great idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy